Vacation Rental Process
You’ve got your vacation destination picked out and you know what type of property will best suit you and your travel companions. Now it’s time to dive into the details! Learn more about just a few of our ground rules for the rental process before you even check in.
- Travelers must cancel at least 60 days before their intended check-in in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation occurs between 30 and 60 days prior to the intended check-in date, half of all payment to date will be returned. Otherwise, no refund will be available for cancelled stays.
- Check-in is at 4pm on the day of your arrival; check-out is at 10am on the day of your departure.
- Primary renters must be at least 30 years of age.
- No pets are allowed at ProBuilt Rentals’ properties.
- All rental properties are non-smoking accommodations.